- AFFILIATE PROGRAM
FURLESS COSMETICS AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Hello! Welcome to the Furless Affiliate Program. Sign up and add banners and links to your blog, website, or social media channels, and you will receive 10% of all sales generated via your link or banners, less shipping. The cookie created will last for 30 days.
It is free and easy to join! All you need is a PayPal account as well as a blog, website, or social media channel for you to add your affiliate link, or banners to.
To read about the terms and conditions of the affiliate program, click here.
To sign up for the USA affiliate program, go here, or click on the banner below.
After you have applied using the link above, you will need to have your application approved. Once you are approved, you can move onto the following steps after logging in:
1. Login here. Click on the "Sources" menu item on the left, and add the information from your blog/website/social media channel that you are going to add your banners or link to. Sources are used to get more fine grained statistics on how each of your channels are performing. This is an optional feature. If you choose not to add additional sources, Tapfiliate will automatically track everything to the automatically generated 'Default' source.
1. Click on "View Programs."
2. Click on "Furless Affiliate New Zealand."
2. Now click on the "Assets" menu link at the top of the page. Here you will find your referral link (the link you paste into your site or social media channels), as well as your banners.
3. Choose which banner you would like to add to your site.
4. To paste a banner into your site, click on the banner you would like to display, click on "show code", then choose the source (website, blog, social media channel) you added previously, or just choose default.
5. Next you will need to copy the code, and paste it where you would like to display your link or banner. To copy the code or the link, you need to highlight the section you want to copy by dragging your cursor over it, then press ctrl c. To paste the code or link into your blog or website, you need to press ctrl v. On a MAC, replace pressing the ctrl button with the command or apple key.
Clicks or sales not showing up on your dashboard? Here are a list of scenarios to help you troubleshoot:
1. The customer changes web browsers before checking out.
2. The customer has anti spyware or other software that removes cookies.
3. Your link is incorrect.
4. Your banners have been incorrectly added to your site.
5. If the customer clears their cookies after clicking on the link/banner.
6. If the customer puts the order through after the cookie expires after 30 days.
Want to see if your link or banners are working?
1. After adding your link or banner to your site, click on it to be taken to the Furless website.
2. Login to your Tapfiliate account if you aren't already, and you will be able to see all the clicks made form your assets (link or banners) on your dashboard. If there are no clicks showing up, then you have probably added the link/banner incorrectly.